“Dancing with the W2 Stars” – October 8, 2016
Local Walla Walla celebrities will take to the Gesa Power House Theatre stage on October 8 for the first ever “Dancing with the W2 Stars” event – a fundraising event for Valley Residential Services.
Local participants will be paired with professional dancers and have a week of rehearsals to learn a ballroom dance routine before the live performance and a judging panel.
Valley Residential Services has enlisted participation from a fantastic lineup of local “celebrities”.
- Amy Figgins, Leonetti Cellar
- Katie Christianson, Dean of Students-Willow Public School
- Terra Luthi, General Manager of Courtyard Marriott-Walla Walla
- Andrae Bopp, Owner of Andrae’s Kitchen
- Lawson Knight, Co-founder of Intermountain Impact Investments
- Nabiel Shawa, Walla Walla City Manager
- Janet Byerley, Jazzercise
- Zachary Fraser, President of Walla Walla Sweets Baseball
- Roger Esparza, Williams Team Homes
In addition to seeing the Walla Walla Stars dance, the professionals teaching the stars will perform excerpts from their award-winning showcase “Ballroom Fever”. Audiences can expect to see breath-taking lifts, hundreds of costumes, theatrical story lines, and a variety of ballroom dance styles, from the sexy Cuban Salsa to the energetic American Swing to the elegant Viennese Waltz.
The professional dance ensemble are members of the United States National Formation Championship company in both Latin American and Standard ballroom dancing, and their company tours internationally, with more than 100 performances each year.
For more information contact, Betsy Hadden, Fresh Marketing & Events, 509.629.1503, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets ($40 Reserved Seating, $65 Ticket + After Party Dance Party) are available at www.phtww.com.
Please thank our sponsors for supporting this event!